Une super annonce pour du boulot, chez automattic:
As a Happiness Engineer, helping people is your passion. Maybe you’ve developed your own support philosophy by reading books like Delivering Happiness or Exceptional Service, Exceptional Profit. Perhaps you’re a contributor in an online support community such as the WordPress.com forums or WordPress.org forums.
Transforming publishing on the web is no small task. Our goal is to build relationships based on trust which result in happy, passionate, loyal customers and colleagues. We do this through listening to their needs and guiding them to the fullest use of the products we offer. We are looking for people with the right mix of compassion, writing skills, and technical knowledge to get the job done.
In general, a typical day involves:
- Helping people use Automattic’s products, including WordPress.com, WooCommerce, Jetpack, Gravatar, and more
- Troubleshooting, investigating, and creating detailed bug reports
- Crafting and editing helpful support documentation
- Building a community of support by sharing knowledge and insight amongst team members around the world
- Being an active member of a global team that provides 24/7 support to our users via live chat, forums, and email
Being a Happiness Engineer requires:
- Patience, grace, and a sense of humor
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Working knowledge of WordPress, HTML, and CSS
- A knack for taking technical language and making it understandable
- A passion for solving tough problems and proposing elegant solutions
- An understanding of the 24/7 nature of support and a can-do attitude to help with weekend, holiday, and/or evening coverage*
*Fear not! We understand that some folks are able to have more flexible schedules than others and we strongly support being able to craft schedules that help you take care of your own needs, as well.
Happiness Engineers should be fluent and eloquent in written English. If you know additional languages, be sure to tell us.